Triage

This book is divided into three stories based on one concept, guy walks into a work place and starts shooting...quite interesting if u ask me. I broke them down by each author.

Richard Laymon, 4 out of 5 stars.
I loved this one. It was dark and gory and very scary, very exciting it really keeps you on the edge of your seat. It has your really rutting for Sharon. It had lots of blood and the end reinforced my belief in karma.

Edward Lee, 2 out of 5 stars
This one I didn't like as well. I have read a book by Edward before and loved it so I was looking forward to reading this and it disappointed me. The story was base heavily on religion and that turned the story off for me. I like the idea of conspiracy but Edward didn't really do a good enough job with it then I would expect him to have done. And then ending reminded me of The Beast House by Richard Laymon, with the kidnapping and forced pregnancy. Did like it to well at all.

Jack Kechum, 3 out of 5
This one was enjoyable although I wished Stroup killed he's ex she was a real bitch. But at least he got a 2 million dollar book deal out of it all.